Those who have a family, the first thing they think about when they choose a car is consumption. Today I thought about you and I made a Top 5 with the most economical cars, both on dry and diesel fuel (average consumption / 100km):
Top 5 – Petrol Engines
1.Skoda Rapid with a 1.2-liter engine with 86
2. Seat Leon with the 110 hp 1.2 TDI engine has a
3. With the same engine that in the case of Seat Leon but with 105CP and
4. The Mazda 3 of 1.5l is one of our favorites and has a consumption of 5.1l / 100km.
5. Peugeot 308 1.2 e-THP we tested and impressed us in all chapters. This car deserves to be considered a perfect car for young families and promises them to its 3 cylinders,
TOP 5 – Diesel Engines
1.The Mercedes-Benz A 1.5 180 CDi BlueEFFICIENCY is a premium model and you would tell me that it has nothing to look for in this top because of the price. That’s how it is! but when we think that this model has an average consumption of 3.8l / 100km it does not sound so bad :).
2. The Peugeot 308 comes with a super-economical and legendary 1.6 e-HDi promising a 3.8l / 100km consumption.
3. The Hyundai i30 1.6 CRDi has the highest power among the diesel models mentioned in this
4. The VW Golf VII is well-known for this model and can not be left out of the top, so it has the 1.6TDi engine with 105 hp promising a mixed consumption of 3.8l / 100km.
5. The Honda Civic 1.6 i-TEC has